We’re looking for a technical marketer and business operations engineer to help us integrate various company software tools, growth and split testing experiments, and more. This is a full-time job and you’ll report directly to our chief marketing officer.
* Managing a team of developers to implement our current A/B testing and other growth initiatives;
* Correctly setting up HubSpot and building reports in HubSpot, if needed;
* Setting up our Segment implementation;
* Setting up Google Analytics;
* Integrating various software tools across the business;
* Creating dashboards using Google Data Studio;
* Building backend integrations when necessary to help sync data from our database with other software tools;
* Contributing ideas for split tests to improve our home page conversion rate; and
* Managing 2-3 other developers working on the website and onboarding split tests.
Required Skills & Experience
* Experience in A/B testing and conversion optimization;
* 5 years of engineering experience;
* A deep understanding of Segment platform implementation, Google Analytics, and data visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio; and
* Experience using HubSpot.
* Remote work; and
* Managing a team.
This is a full-time role for a business operations engineer/technical marketing professional. It’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
To apply for this, please go to this link - http://time-doctor.breezy.hr/p/e32112090d38-lead-growth-engineer-100-remote