This is a fully remote role, offered on an initial 12 month contract.
We are on a mission to make our complex world Tiny by innovating technologies that democratise access to content. Tiny, the company behind TinyMCE, the world’s most popular rich text editor, wants you to join our team in the USA, Australia and Sweden to build the defining content mesh for the 21st century.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a world-leading editing experience for Web and mobile platforms.
- Continuously test your code prior to committing.
- Debug subtle and deep browser inconsistencies.
- Ingenuity, creativity, lateral thinking. Solving unusual problems.
- Customer focus - customer support and managing support cases.
To be successful in this role you need the following:
- Deep experience in Web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS, with some knowledge of popular frameworks.
- Knowledge of Agile practices, especially Scrum, or have strong opinions of how to develop good software.
- A strong desire to learn new things. Learning is key to everyday life at Tiny.
- Functional Programming
- Mobile Web
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Tiny does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Ephox+Tiny and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee