Headquarters: Delray Beach, FL
G2i is looking for a creative and results-oriented professional to join the company and head its marketing efforts. G2i is one of the leading talent marketplaces for developers and companies focused on React, React Native, and Node.js – the most important technologies for mobile and web apps. We embrace and enable remote work. You can work from anywhere. Our team is based throughout the United States and the world, including South America, Europe and Africa.
You’ll be responsible for creating strategies and managing the day-to-day tactics that elevate the G2i brand, build visibility for the company and its offerings, communicate the organization’s point of view, generate leads, and enable the sales development and account management team to support the needs of customers and prospects. You will have a direct impact on G2i’s sales pipeline. As we grow, you’ll also have the opportunity to build out the company’s marketing, growth, account management and sales development teams.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and detail oriented, capable of managing all the elements of online and offline marketing programs. Your efforts will help us reach and educate companies in marketing & advertising, education management, information technology, financial services, computer software and the internet. You’ll work alongside G2i executives and members of the company’s growth, account management and sales development teams. You’ll set direction, manage KPIs and inhouse and contract resources to get the job done.
As marketing manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and orchestrating marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, SEM/PPC and paid social, email, content, webinars and event programs that educate, engage customers and prospects, and drive leads
- Owning the G2i brand voice, tone, look and feel and driving consistency throughout all media
- Overseeing social media marketing. Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels to increase awareness and build our community of developers
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Helping evolve our understanding of our customer base, maintain our ICP, develop target account lists in support of outbound and inbound marketing programs
- Driving our content marketing strategy and the production of high-value content offers and blog articles that increase site traffic, customer engagement, leads, sales and customer retention
- Maintain the martech stack inclusive of email marketing tools (like Mailchimp), web content management, landing page development, analytics, etc. Own customer and prospect databases
- Build email campaigns, landing pages and other programs that cultivate interest and engage customers
- Recommending and managing the delivery of virtual and live events
- Managing relationships consultants and contractors that support the company’s marketing initiatives
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
- 3-5 years experience working in marketing within a B2B high-tech company preferably with a focus on human resources products and solutions
- Ability to think strategically, and develop annual and quarterly plans that support G2i’s growth objectives encompassing both online and offline marketing techniques
- Strong communicator both written and verbal, able to write and edit content of all types including blog posts, whitepapers, emails, ads, webpages, etc.
- Solid project management abilities, able to coordinate internal and external resources across multiple programs simultaneously
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively building marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of tools for website analytics (including Google Analytics), email marketing, marketing automation, attribution, outbound prospecting and the like
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and paid social campaigns in places like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Results oriented and analytical, able to establish measurable objectives and quantify the success of marketing programs (pipeline, ROI and other relevant KPIs)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Four-year college degree