Headquarters: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
Who We Are
Fostr is a premier Shopify Plus Agency based in the UK and working with clients across the globe. We specialise in luxury, fashion, beauty and lifestyle, working with brands including Victoria Beckham (Fashion and Beauty), Beach House Group (Millie Bobby Brown’s Florence by Mills, Moon by Kendall Jenner), Ralph & Russo, Trench London, Gymshark, Triangl and Clarks Shoes.
We strategise, design, build and optimise exceptional eCommerce experiences for our clients.
We are friendly, fast growing and ambitious, providing unrivalled opportunities for our team to work with some of the most exciting brands in the world.
Who We Are Looking For
A Front End Developer who loves to solve problems and build engaging, modern user experiences for consumer facing brands. Someone who is able to work in a fast-paced agile team and manage their time effectively.
What You’ll Do
You will work as part of a crew to plan and deliver the development aspect of client projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build responsive websites and web applications
- Browser and device testing all your work
- Work closely with our Designers to translate design prototypes into a fully functional website and web applications
- Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members
- Attending client meetings when required
- Create technical documentation
- BAU work
What You’ll Bring
- Familiarity with JS based build tooling (Webpack, Babel etc.)
- Working to deadlines
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of SEO requirements
- Experience or a keen interest in reactive JS frameworks (Vue, React etc.)
- Knowledge of functional and object oriented programming paradigms
- Understanding of server-side/client-side rendering and the pros and cons of both
- Experience with testing.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in building modular and reusable components/libraries
- Experience in writing backend services in Node.js
- Experience with continuous integration and deployments
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/fostr-front-end-developer-shopify