Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
The Senior Front-End Software Engineer will work with a cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, UX, & Design) to build industry-leading solutions & technologies that bring beautiful giving experiences to life while maintaining a high standard of engineering quality. He/she will also support the development of other engineers through guidance and mentorship.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Responsible for every aspect of the front-end software development life cycle, including development of highly interactive web applications, software deployment and testing using automation tools, and monitoring to ensure high availability
- Buildweb products in accordance with UX team design specifications
- Effectively make changes to our applications & investigate issues based on a deep understanding of our codebase, systems and the business requirements
- Render data in high-volume real-time environments
- Solve cross-browser compatibility, optimization, and layout issues
- Create modular templates for better site manageability
- Conduct Integration and automated testing, prototyping visually attractive & highly usable web interfaces
- Provide guidance, counsel, and overall development support to other engineers
We welcome your experience and talents:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics orequivalent work experience
- 5-7 years development experience of which 4+ years with React and React Native, Redux, HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Advanced knowledge ofreusable, modern front-end codewhile beingproficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment
- Familiarity with DevOps configuration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
- ExperiencebuildingWeb-servicesand API developmentand systems on scale
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills and advanced knowledge of PHP, Python, Java or similar programming languages
- Knowledge and experience with third party libraries, frameworks, and technologies is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrumenvironment
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that "wow" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify's payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com ( https://careers.givelify.com/)