Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Active Theory is seeking a Senior Front End Developer to help us build out our Dreamwave
virtual events platform.
- Experience with optimizing front end performance
- Portfolio of 3-5 examples
- Ability to integrate new solutions into our existing platform and framework
- Experience with testing and debugging across a variety of popular browsers and devices
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Good analytical skills and an eagerness to find solutions to big problems
- Quick learner with a high attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time and communicate effectively while working remotely
- UI animation skills are preferred
- North American Time Zone ideal
This is a short-term contract position with a view to go full-time. Compensation based on experience.
About Active Theory
Active Theory is an award-winning studio with offices in Los Angeles and Amsterdam. We make some of the best creative digital experiences for clients all around the world, and we’re growing. We’re looking for people who are passionate about delivering high quality interactive projects for the web, at installations, and in mixed reality.
Developed by Active Theory, Dreamwave is a web-based platform to help brands, businesses and artists host scalable virtual events.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Dreamwave Front End Developer”
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/active-theory-senior-front-end-developer