- Whitespectre operates on a fully-modern tech stack- toolset includes Node.js/Next.js/Express, React, Typescript, REST/GraphQL, etc. Working smartly is important to us; automation, dynamic environments spin up with new feature branches and slack bot integrations control our production releases (CI/CD, AWS, Github workflows).
- We follow an agile 2-week sprint methodology with Product, UI/UX and Engineering within the team to align closely with business stakeholders and incrementally build and release new functionality.
- The majority of our projects involve building greenfield applications and our delivery teams typically own products end to end - your thinking and contribution make a big impact!
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 10 years!)
- Free English classes & educational expenses support
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment - check out Glassdoor
- Personalized onboardings
- Opportunity to contribute to company-level initiatives
- Work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies
- Cross-company knowledge groups - improve your expertise, share your learnings and work with different technologies and tools
- Regular brown bag learning sessions
- An emphasis on Work-life balance
This is the right position for you if want
- The challenge of collaborating with business stakeholders and Product Managers to advocate for technology solutions while bearing in mind the tradeoffs for business results
- The responsibility of designing new architectures and being confident to justify your technology decisions. (Plus debating and recognizing when a colleague has an even better idea!)
- The opportunity to go outside your core expertise and strengthen skills with other technologies and learn more
- To solve problems that can’t be addressed by just searching Stack Overflow
- An environment where excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are valued and honed.
- A culture where people from different backgrounds interact, collaborate and reach a shared goal
The “check the box” Requirements
- 4+ years of experience with Node.Js
- Experience working with AWS Lambda
- Experience with React or similar in the frontend is a plus
- Advanced English level, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience contributing to technical decision-making within a team
- Can work full-time with a significant crossover with the core hours: 11am - 7pm Central European Time
- Live outside of the US. Please, no recruitment agencies.
Interested in applying?
- Or email us with any questions on email@example.com
- Our process includes the following:
- A 30 minute video call with our Talent Acquisition team to understand your experience & expectations
- A 60 minute technical interview to explore your technical capabilities
- Final interview(s) with the company leadership to confirm fit & finalize your offer
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/whitespectre-senior-backend-engineer-nodejs-lambda