Headquarters: 100% remote
Are you a seasoned software engineer with a passion for building products from start to finish? Do you thrive in a remote work environment, where you can work on challenging problems with like-minded people? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at OnTheGoSystems!
What skills we’re looking for in a RoR/React developer:
Ruby on Rails,
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing complex React applications,
- Be familiar in design systems usage,
- Automated testing with Cypress,
- Version control with Git,
AWS experience will be a big plus,
- CI/CD experience – GitLab/Jenkins or another similar tool,
- Experience in efficient database usage (MySQL), dealing with relational tables of billions of records.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Proactive and challenge-driven,
- Able to take ownership of work and responsibility of the results,
- Open to receiving feedback and collaboration with team members – we strive at finding the best solutions,
- Smart, curious and interested in trying new tools and solutions, especially as AI continues to transform the software development industry,
- Passionate and enthusiastic about work.
What you will do:
- All developers in our team participate in software architecture, implementation, maintenance, and test automation.
- Some weeks, you will work on completely new features. Other times, you’ll optimize systems for performance, usability and scalability. Every millisecond that you save translates into thousands of dollars in infrastructure costs.
What we offer:
- 100% remote position,
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave,
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!),
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals,
- Great opportunity to progress and advance,
- Collaborating with team members across the globe.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/onthegosystems-senior-ror-react-developer