We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team and bring their skills to bear on unique challenges. This person will be a member of our fully-distributed engineering team. Only candidates with demonstrable experience in the defined technology stack will be considered for this position.
This is a fully remote opportunity. You will be interacting with a team of developers that are located in the USA. Experience working in fully remote teams is required for this position. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of eight years of experience in delivering production-quality solutions.
Your responsibilities include
Writing clean, modern, testable, well-documented code each iteration
Confidently communicate daily with teammates to understand and deliver on technical requirements
Contribute your experience to architectural discussions of the various Evolution systems
Fully participate in Agile team activities
- Experience working remotely, required
- Significant production-level experience with React and Node, required
- Experience with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, Cognito, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront), strongly desired
- Experience with ElasticSearch, strongly desired
Experience with unit testing, such as Jest and Mocha, strongly desired
- Experience with TypeScript
Experience with MySQL
- Experience in related modern technologies/frameworks
Experience with CI/CD tools, such as CircleCI
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Experience with project management tools, such as Pivotal Tracker/Jira.
Experience with source control systems, such as GitHub
Experience with collaboration platforms like Slack and Zoom
Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals