Headquarters: Miami, FL, United States
What you will do
- Build and maintain multiple tools in ReactJS and React Native
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to provide a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchasing alternatives
Who you are (Minimum qualifications)
- 5 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages
- 3 years of experience testing, maintaining or launching software products, and 1 year of experience with software design and architecture
- Knowledge of basic visual and user experience principles
- Experience in building pixel-perfect design implementation
- Experience with native mobile platforms iOS and/or Android
Doesn’t hurt that we also offer….
- A high-growth, a friendly and engaging work environment with the potential for endless career opportunities
- Remote work environment
- Flexible work hours and arrangements
- Market competitive salary
About us: TempMee is changing the way the world works - starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry.
After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices. We are in the process of rapidly expanding the capabilities and functions of our app to capture even more market share, and we need high-quality, talented and driven individuals to come aboard and help make TempMee a Unicorn (Unicorn=Start-ups evaluated at $1 billion within five years of launch).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tempmee-react-developer