Fresh Technology is looking to add a creative and motivated developer to join our team. If you enjoy working in a Start-Up environment, but don’t want the stress of worrying about your next paycheck, Fresh Technology is the perfect place for someone like you. Fresh Technology is a well-established and successful technology company focusing on providing tools and software to better manage restaurant operations. We at Fresh Technology are currently re-imagining and innovating our core product line to support the expanding needs of our clients.
We are always looking for the best people, and as such, this is a 100% remote position. Work from home, your favorite coffee shop or from wherever you are most comfortable. Fresh Technology has employees in the following cities:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Atlanta, Georgia
By no means are you required to live in or relocate to any of these locations but if you live in or nearby, we would love to see you for the occasional lunch gathering.
Other great benefits of working for us:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company sponsored retreat in December each year.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting things done.
- An autonomous, self-driven, and positive attitude.
- 2+ years of production experience in NodeJs.
- 2+ years of production experience with the following or similar: PostgreSQL, Redis, InfluxDB, RabbitMQ.
- A strong understanding of SemVer, Git, and the NPM ecosystem.
- 2+ years of experience in production environments where scale, stability, and performance matter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- A love for technology and learning new things.
We like to see (but not required):
- Knowledge and experience in front-end libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, Vue etc…
- Experience with continuous deployment.
- Open source involvement and visible code that you are proud of.
- Active accounts in online technical communities (StackOverflow, GitHub, etc…).