Headquarters: Paris, France
Platform.sh is the end-to-end web platform for agile teams. We enable organizations to focus on what matters most to them–creating great experiences for their customers–instead of infrastructure. Whether they’ve got one site, or 1,000.
Developers love Platform.sh. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing, create acquisition campaigns and optimize our conversion rate.
You’ll analyze opportunities in our self-service and free trial funnels and implement measures quickly to capitalize on trends, learn, and iterate with those learnings. This is an individual contributor role, but will have wide influence across the organization. You will work cross-functionally with owners in marketing, product and sales to implement and test solutions to drive awareness, acquisition and activation.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to lead through influence and execute your own work independently to move initiatives forward on a day to day basis.
- Data analysis
- Measure the impact of each campaign
- Dive deep into distributed data in CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo), analytics (Google Analytics) to identify audiences, acquisition trends and conversion triggers
- Deliver advice, KPIs, and dashboards to sales, marketing, and product leadership
- Identify and monitor indicators for self-service and free trial churn
- Sales enablement
- Work closely with sales development team to continuously refine qualification criteria from self-service/free trial leads
- Co-own free trial funnel with demand generation team
- Marketing, channel partners, and developer relations
- With DevRel, build programs to drive new user acquisition across developer open source and other developer communities
- Test and iterate on strategies like the Platform.sh Marketplace to capitalize on user base growth through channel partner development
- Advise demand generation and product marketing teams on program performance and refinement
- Conversion Optimization
- You will design conversion rate optimization experiments on the marketing site & trial experience to improve inbound demand creation & conversion, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, product marketing, and/or demand generation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading data-driven decision making in marketing, sales, or product organizations
- Knowledge of A/B testing best practice
Bonus points for:
- Experience in enterprise cloud software, hosting, or developer-focused software
- Experience working within a global, multicultural team, and serving customers in diverse markets
This is a remote position, reporting to the VP of Marketing. Occasional travel may be required.
Platform.sh is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/platform-sh-manager-growth-marketing-remote