Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. We’re currently hiring a senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Growth and Enablement Team. This team is focused towards supercharging the next phase of Auth0’s growth while at the same time enabling multiple internal groups within our organisation to effectively deal with their growing needs. At Growth & Enablement you would join a team of exceptionally talented individuals with a wide breadth of focus, from pricing & packaging, to how customers can effectively leverage support resources to even looking after and improving internal tools that fulfill a plethora of field teams requirements.
- Work with Product and Design closely to determine and optimize user experience and information architecture
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser-based applications for both customers and internal Auth0 teams.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Build new and maintain current features by contributing across the whole technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Enjoy building elegant user interfaces and delightful user experience.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full stack applications with a strong focus on frontend development.
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Believe that writing code is just a means to solve business problems.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience working on billing and / or pricing services.
- Have experience working on internal tooling or with internal customers.
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components.
- Have experience working with Material Design.
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- Have experience in developing services that integrate with third party tools like Salesforce, Stripe etc.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.