Full Stack JS Developer (Frontend Expert)
Work with us on building 3D on the web, utility apps, and experiences for bleeding edge artists. No chain of command or shared tasks, each project is completely yours and you should be able to handle it independently.
We will build novel interactions using nes.css or rythm.js, as well as user facing utility apps that make use of the latest technologies on the client side (ml, web3).
Experience in at least 4/5 of the technologies below (minimum of 2 yrs):
- Supabase (auth, storage, backend) & Postgresql
- Styled systems (styled-components, stitches)
- Three.js & Drei/Babylon
Do not apply if you do not follow the above criteria. We require example code that makes use of these technologies, and you will heavily make use of them in your work.
Bonus points if you have knowledge in any of the following fields:
- Solidity (light, knowing how to deploy or modify a contract)
- Browser Extensions
- Frontend SEO Tech
Do not include these please, for your own sake.
- Part Time (22 hours/week)
- No Timezone (have your own schedule, 1 call per week during European hours)
- $2,000-2,500/month (part-time)
- Fully Remote (no office, retreats, flights)
If you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, we would still love to hear from you! That is, if you read until this part.
We are a part of the Go Remotely group, specialized in recruiting anywhere in the world.