- Good knowledge of VueJS + Vuex (or comparable)
- Good knowledge of Node / Express
- Attend daily standups (9:30 AM EST, via Google Hangouts)
- Participate in code reviews, sprint planning and product direction
- Deliver high quality code in a reasonable timeframe
Who Should Apply
NOT REQUIRED, but experience in any of the following areas would be cool:
- Advertising (DFP, now Google Ad Manager, Prebid, etc)
- Video, especially HTML5 video players (JWPlayer, Brightcove and similar)
- iOS / Android development
- Website performance optimization (pagespeed, repaints, memory usage, etc)
Who We Are
Hashtag Labs sits at the center of a complex ecosystem known as ad tech. If you love the free and open internet, and you’re interested in helping publishers make money, then this position is for you (if you really hate ads, then it probably isn’t). We are a profitable company that is six years old, and an entrepreneurial organization that focuses on making digital advertising simple and profitable for our publisher clients.
How to Apply
If interested, please send the following to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly:
- Brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience
- Examples of your work. For team projects, please describe your specific contributions
We are considering both contract (1099) or full-time (W2) candidates for this position.
Thanks for reading!
Sorry, no recruiters or agencies please