Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become cash-flow positive.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years professional web development experience (with a current focus towards front-end)
- 2+ years writing React.js professionally (experience with other frameworks also considered)
- 1+ years working with Node.js professionally (especially in the context of supporting front-end experiences)
- Working knowledge of best practices in web security
- Expert knowledge of git/GitHub
- Deep knowledge of the browser environment - DOM APIs, HTML/CSS, etc
- An appreciation and understanding of strong UI/UX design
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Hungry to carve out a name for yourself
- Hacker mentality
Nice to Haves:
- FinTech experience
- Experience working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment
- Experience working at a small start-up
- Experience with any of the technologies below
Our Front-End Tech Stack
- Docker (for local development)
- GraphQL (Apollo)
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We provide competitive salaries and generous benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision plans, an immediately available 401k plan, unlimited vacation, stocked kitchen & weekly happy hours.