Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to Operate infrastructure for decentralized networks that increase freedom and sovereignty. We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and continuous improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
We are seeking a Front End Software Engineer to build data dashboards and web applications - to enable clients and retail users to interact with our business offerings. This position is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
- Work closely with fellow engineers, business team, and product stakeholders to best understand their needs.
- Design and develop web applications, monitoring tools, and data dashboards - to best serve the needs of the above.
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed software development project
- Competitive salary $80k - 130k/year + Equity
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- All-expense paid team retreats at various destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
What we are looking for
- 3 years experience with working as a Front End Developer, preferably in remote environment
- Experience working in a production-ready environment
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and passion for automated testing
- Familiarity with Front End testing suites like playwright, jest, cypress or equivalent.
- Comfortable working remotely with a high degree of autonomy
- Interest in learning about cryptocurrencies and blockchains
- Passion for creating nice user interfaces and a seamless user experience
Nice to have:
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for deploying web products
- Experience with working on large-scale, distributed systems (Kubernetes)
- Basic experience with UX design concepts (prototyping, wireframes)
- Knowledge of or prior experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Experience with Postgres or other SQL databases
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/chorus-one-front-end-software-engineer