“Make it Work, Make it Better” is one of our core values at InspectionXpert, and as a member of the Development Team you will be required to demonstrate thorough attention to detail and pride in the code that you produce. As a growing start-up in the triangle, we are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer who is looking to be a part of a killer team that is maniacally customer focused and constantly evolving. Of course, we also appreciate doing this in the comfort of t-shirts and jeans.
Our Core Values (a.k.a Who we are, Who you need to be):
Sense of Humor: Sometimes things suck...we choose to react with positivity.
Courageous Humility: Humility = Seeking Truth, Courage = Speaking Truth
All for One AND One for All: Everyone moves forward together and no one gets left behind.
Make it Work, Make it Better: Solve, Break, Improve, Repeat...
Customer Fanatic: We will make our customers look like rock stars!
What you will do:
- InspectionXpert Corporation is looking for a killer Sr. Full Stack Web Developer. In this role, you will be required to be part architect, part developer, part DevOps, part user-experience guru, and all problem-solver. You will help solve real-world problems that manufacturers around the world face on a daily basis and do it in a way that our customers say, “THAT KICKS ASS”.
What you have done:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering (will consider other degrees with more experience)
- Have 3+ years of experience developing front-end interfaces, preferably using React.
- Experience working with other developers using Agile methodologies, Automated Testing, Git, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Taken it upon yourself to learn new technology, patterns, methodologies, domains of knowledge
It would be cool if you have:
- Experience with software design patterns
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Functional React Components and React Hooks
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Canvas, Antd, or PDFTron
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL data stores
- Are familiar with CAD (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc…), manufacturing, quality assurance and/or statistics
What you will get:
- The chance to work with a kick-ass team of smart people who will push you to your greatest potential.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your professional career through sponsored education, certification, and learning conferences.
- Take part in company activities with your co-workers that include virtual GIF battles, Zoom pet intros, baseball games, go-kart racing, axe throwing, lunches, BBQs, ski trips, etc.
- Participate in company-sponsored volunteer opportunities (Interfaith Food Shuttle, Ronald McDonald House, Habitat for Humanity, Food Bank of NC).
- A solid benefits package that includes 15 days PTO, 11 paid holidays, 3 paid personal volunteer days, company-paid Health, Dental and Vision plans (100% of premiums for employee, 50% of premiums for dependents), Life, AD&D, LTD plans, and 401k program with generous employer match.
We choose to solve hard problems and make a positive impact for our employees, our customers, and our community. In order to do so, we must bring together a wide range of beliefs, perspectives, and experiences within our team. To allow our people to fully realize the power of their ideas, they must feel the emotional safety that comes with belonging.