IDR is seeking a 100% remote Angular Developer to join one of our most innovative clients! This opportunity offers great team culture and amazing perks! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Remote Angular Developer:
- Develop user interfaces for internet applications using the latest front end technologies
- Perform product analysis
- Lead major Angular implementation
- Develop applications and unit tests in Angular, Restful services, Java technologies and non-java assets
Required Skills of the Remote Angular Developer:
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2.0 or 4.0+
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Typescript
- Hands on experience with Angular implementations to ASP.NET controllers would be a major plus
- Able to work on a team remotely
What's in it for the Remote Angular Developer?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks which may require extensive research and analysis
- Will make design and technical decisions for the Angular implementations
- Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular, Rest Web Service, Java technologies, and integration with non-Java assets.
- Ensuring high performance and effective integration with other underlying services and technologies.