At eTeki, top freelance Power BI professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Power BI you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You'll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Experience in Power BI development and administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Hands-on experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Experience in connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Experience in developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Power BI, including the understanding of data relationships and using the data to design and develop effective visualizations and reports in Power BI Desktop, publishing to Power BI Web, versioning, security and managing performance concerns.
- Understanding of core database design principles and practices as well as a working knowledge of data warehouse best practices
- Creating user-friendly and insightful Microsoft Power BI reports and visualizations based on technical specifications.
- Make DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Developing tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers