Headquarters: Ghent, Belgium
About the job
Raymon is an early stage startup based in Belgium that builds a toolkit and platform for Machine Learning observability and monitoring. This toolkit consists of an integrated backend, cli and web UI. We are looking for a frontend developer that can drive the development of our web Ul. If you ever wanted to be involved with a startup from the very get-go this is an opportunity, but it will most likely come with a bit of chaos.
As a frontend developer you will work closely with our founders, you will be expected to take matters into your own hands, be able to work independently and think constructively and proactively. Your input will be highly appreciated, you will be given the freedom to take ownership of the UI, but you will need to be able to back up your decisions, requests and recommendations with clear arguments. Your colleagues are very accessible, but you will be responsible for driving the development, testing and delivery of the frontend while assuring quality and performance.
The start time for this job would be mid-august, it can be fully remote and requires you to work on a freelance basis.
- Knowledge of unit testing, integration testing, ... (Cypress or other)
- Knowledge of Authentication and Authorization
- An eye for code performance
- You take ownership and are proactive, constructive and flexible.
- Operating from within the EU is strongly preferred. A timezone difference of up to 4h relative to CET may be considered.
- Good knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus) and the ability to communicate clearly.
- A stable internet connection supporting decent audio and video quality.
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries (charts.js, plotly.js, or other)
- Affinity with ML or AI products
- Knowledge of API development
How to apply
To apply for this job, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A motivational letter indicating why you are suited for this job
- Your time zone and whether you are based in the EU
- Your expected daily or hourly rate
- If possible, a public example of Vue.js code that you wrote (strongly preferred).
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/raymon-ai-frontend-vue-js-developer