Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them in isolation using Storybook.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain, therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is important.
Everything will be developed from scratch. You will not be using any framework, such as Bootstrap or Material Design.
Your reference will be a complete design, built on Figma.
- Developing user interface components using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating design into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance for both desktop and mobile
- Collaborate with the designers and developers, to propose and implement alternative solutions, or to highlight problems that occurred during the development phase.
- Strong proficiency in CSS: (grid, flexbox...) taking into account all the browsers issues.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (both class and functional components patterns, HOC, hooks)
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good balance between abstraction and code duplication.
- Ability to find recurring patterns and translate them in reusable components as they emerge during the development phase
- Familiarity with styled-components
- Familiarity with git
- Familiarity with Asana and Figma is a plus
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/lifestage-solutions-ag-senior-react-developer