Headquarters: New York, NY
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com
More About The Engineering Team
As a Senior Frontend Engineer on our Process Automation team, you will build web applications that can quickly expand to support different business services while ensuring an intuitive and seamless project delivery experience for our internal services teams. Your short-term priorities will include revolutionizing (through performance, feature, and stack upgrades) the internal products our teams use – saving them precious time during the most critical parts of their daily processes.
You will be instrumental in stewarding and evangelizing our new design system, ensuring best practices, efficient expansion, and high quality. This design system stewardship will involve close work with both our lead designer and the entire design team, more so than a traditional software engineer might be exposed to their processes and internal roadmaps. You’ll need to be comfortable with the leadership aspects of managing this service, including working sometimes in some isolation, as your work pipeline will not always match the rest of the teams’.
You'll work closely with intelligent engineers, passionate product managers, and talented designers to find the best solution and be able to see feedback as we iterate through our more prominent features. We're looking for people interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learning new technologies as needed. You’ll work in a diverse team of remote professionals committed to working efficiently but correctly while engaging with each other despite the difference in location – something we pride ourselves on fostering.
The Senior Frontend Role
- Be very proficient in TypeScript, React, Redux
- Work to build our next-generation project delivery experience.
- Be a proven leader able to steward our design system.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Have 5+ years of industry experience
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Possess solid Design System knowledge
- Possess recent React experience
- Have previous leadership experience as a team or project lead
- Can work alone or as part of a larger group
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with design systems and can speak to their challenges as well as their merits
- Understand and have used modern web frameworks or libraries (NextJS)
- Have worked with Xstyled, Style Dictionary, and other important frameworks for design system growth
A broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways. If your background doesn't check all the boxes above, but you are passionate about engineering and learning, we’d still love to hear from you.
Compensation and perks:
- $165k – 180k fixed annual base salary
- 20 vacation days, 10 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week
- MacBook Pro for work
- Option to work remotely or in our New York office
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/alphasights-senior-frontend-engineer-remote-us