Salary range – $50,000 – $65,000 per year + equity
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too!! (learn about our vision here and here).
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative and that fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast by forming small teams and scaling them. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React. For the Backend role, you need to be proficient in all of the Backend stack as well as have commercial experience with one additional server-side language/framework (C# / Java / Golang / Ruby / Python / PHP / …).
- Join a multi-functional distributed team that owns our products from top to bottom
- Be part of the product discovery and product delivery cycles that build our system
- Develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale
- Build a system that delights its users
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got 4+ years of experience in a Backend role
- Got commercial experience with Node.js and at least one additional server-side language such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, or .Net.
- Are highly proficient with AWS services such as API gateway, S3, Lambda, Kinesis
- Experienced with serverless application architecture on AWS
- Experienced in working with relational based database technologies, mainly PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
- Enjoy delivering high-quality high-performance code that gets deployed within a couple of days
- Energetic and startup culture fit
See the full job description on our website...