At Coil, our goal is to bring users to the Web Monetization ecosystem so creators can make money off of their content. Coil is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Product Engineering Team. Our ideal candidate:
- Is as excited about Web Monetization as we are.
- Thrives working in a startup environment - things move fast and change quite a bit.
- Wants to be part of a small and creative team.
Applications close on July 10th at 5pm PST.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will
- Design and implement Coil's frontend, primarily on coil.com.
- Work closely with our design team to implement pixel perfection.
- Lead projects to improve the frontend.
- Own the implementation of design, style guide, and brand guidelines throughout products.
- Perform code reviews.
- Mentor and assist team members.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of professional working experience.
- Track record of building and maintaining performant websites using React.
- Detailed knowledge of React and interest in Typescript.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage tasks, projects, and issues.
- Experience with GraphQL and Typescript.
- Background in building payout infrastructure or content platforms.