Headquarters: Oakland, CA
We are looking for a talented developer to develop a Flutter/Dart-based user experience for a new project which will require a mobile-web experience as well eventual native mobile applications. You will be working with a small team of experienced product managers and engineers on a well organized and well described user experience. The app will be used by youth and college sports athletes & coaches.
- 1-2 years of experience with Google’s Flutter/Dart framework.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as an application developer.
- Google Firebase data and API experience preferred; but not required.
- Experience working with FaaS (aka Lambda, Cloud Functions, etc) using Python a bonus; but not required.
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum-based team delivering weekly.
- Good communication skills, comfortable with English language team members.
- Great attention to detail.
- Available to work during Pacific Time Zone (GMT-7)
When applying, please include the answers to the following questions:
1. In what country and time zone are you located?
2. Are you available at least 40 hours per week?
3. Please provide links to apps you have built using Flutter.
4. Did you work on the app(s) by yourself or as part of a team?
Note: This position will be for at least 90 days with the hope that it will transition into a full-time role.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/champs-front-end-developer-flutter-dart