Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
EasyPractice is a SaaS company that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We’re growing steadily and have more than 40,000+ users on our platform. Our software ecosystem touches two million people worldwide. So, if you want to be part of a development team that is passionate about solving problems and becoming better developers in the process, we might have something for you!
Why should you want to work at EasyPractice?
- Super helpful and friendly team members
- Freedom to set your own working hours
- Freedom to work from anywhere in Europe
- You’ll have a strong influence on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
- Company meet-ups once a year to get to know your team members and just have a great time together (This year we're meeting up in Lisbon, Portugal)!
- Being a remote company, we have colleagues working from around the world
Being an experienced developer at EasyPractice means you take full ownership of your tasks all the way from the initial scope through to the final delivery. At EasyPractice we celebrate autonomy and ownership. We have tons of interesting projects in the pipeline and your expertise with creativity will be actively utilised.
We are looking for a passionate, thoughtful developer who loves to spend their time understanding problems and developing robust solutions. At EasyPractice we care deeply about the work that we do and are constantly measuring ourselves against the impact and value we create for users.
We are specifically looking for a developer who
- Can scope features independently
- Is able to ask the right questions
- Can deliver a great experience for both our users and fellow developers
- Is based in Europe
- Has experience in refactoring existing codebases
- Uses SOLID principles correctly
- Takes great pride in writing clear, concise, performant code which closely follows PSR, Laravel, and VueJS best practices
- Is highly communicative and collaborative
- Has 4+ years of experience working with both Laravel and VueJS
Some tasks that you might take on could include
- Developing new features
- Refactoring technical debt
- Improving performance
- Debugging and fixing issues
- Writing unit tests
- Reviewing code and giving feedback
- Functional feature testing
- Assistance with technically advanced queries from our support team
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/easypractice-fullstack-laravel-and-vuejs-developer