Headquarters: New York, NY, United States
Are you someone who enjoys building high-quality mobile applications? Are you passionate about helping businesses innovate and grow using new and creative ideas? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a remote, skilled React Native developer who shares our passion to create better software for better living. If you are someone who is driven by quality, good practices, and wants to join our best-in-class tech team, we have a spot reserved just for you!
Innovation is the heart of Stack Builders. We are a software consultancy that centers on communication, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Our cross-cultural development team pushes the boundaries of the industry by building applications that exceed our clients’ expectations.
As we all work to adapt during the current global health crisis, we are reminded that focusing on the values of empathy and community enables us all to be the best versions of ourselves.
- Strong experience with React Native application development environments, TypeScript, and SDK integration.
- Deliver readable and testable code while meeting and exceeding client expectations. We will be looking for a clean, well-structured typed code written as well as test-driven development practices.
- Good understanding of React Native and how it differs from React on the Web. Knowledge of the complexity of mobile development cross-platform.
- Familiarity with Mobile UI/UX design principles and best practices.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, and assertive communication skills. Creative and pragmatic mind to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
- Enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Availability to overlap during EDT working hours.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
Some of the perks of working with us are:
- Strong learning culture
- Regular pairing sessions
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stack-builders-experienced-react-native-developer-remote-full-time