We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team! As a Senior Software Engineer, you will drive the work within a focused team that includes Product Management, Product Design, Data Engineers, Quality Analysts and DevOps. You will be leading the design, implementation and quality to put features into customers hands quickly.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a data team, a strong focus on details, accuracy, and problem solving, as well as dedication to delivering high-quality software products. They will be a front end software engineer that thrives working within a fast-moving startup environment and is eager to embrace ownership and accountability. They will excel at creating and overseeing the creation of software in all layers of a web platform, understands databases and SQL, and is passionate about using cutting edge SaaS web-based technologies.
What youll be doing:
- Develop new features and platform capabilities using the very latest developer tooling for our FinTech platform.
- Lead in the problem analysis and collaborate with business users, customers and team members to identify and implement innovative software solutions and enhancements.
- Provide maintenance support for assigned areas of the platform and triage issues to other teams when needed.
- Participate and help drive software scrum projects, communication of team status and obstacles and lead planning and estimating.
- Participate in design discussion with architects and other engineers
Big Company Benefits, Startup Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Heres what you and your family get for helping us build whats next.
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lunch delivery stipend
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- On-site, covered parking
- Professional development opportunities, including training and educational conferences
- Company and team outings, such as Twins games, boat rides, etc.
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations