Note: This is a full time remote role. The applicant can work from anywhere. We're an Australia based org. with a global development team. You'll get the chance to work on cutting edge products using the best tools with a great team with flexible hours.
Who we are
Uprise is a full-spectrum Mental Health tech start-up that builds both preventative & treatment solutions. Our system allows early detection of people who are at risk and then acts immediately to provide proven skills via smart-phone to kick-start recovery. We also link them with a phone coach who contacts them weekly until they are back on track. We are backed by 10 years of research and have over 13 published research studies showing that we can help a majority of our users return to good mental health using a low-cost web-based early intervention process that requires only 25 minutes per week for the user.
Here's what you'll do:
- Contribute to the GraphQL API that powers our app.
- Frequently commit code to github, peer review code, and merge code into Staging and Production environments.
- Contribute to our Design system by developing functional react components.
- Create beautiful frontend UIs using styled components
- Learn the ins and outs of startup culture and weekly sprint lifecycles using Agile methodologies
- Suggest new technologies that can improve the Uprise development workflow.
Here's what we can offer:
- AUD 12,000-15000/year in salary (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A modern day work flow
- Single push deployments
- A great, vibrant, positive team
- Flexible hours
- A product that makes this world a better place
The Ideal Candidate profile
- Passionate about coding, and constantly improving their skill set.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with react.js, redux, node.js, graphQL.
- Familiarity or some sort of interest in the following: github, microservices, web app security
- Able to work on a time schedule which overlaps with with AEST (GMT +10:00) for at least a couple of hours every day
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com