Falkbuilt is a technology driven start-up venture. Founders include Mogens Smed and Barrie Loberg. With digital intelligence we will revolutionize the construction industry. Our work leverages the video game experience while making it real with data to build the physical replica of the virtual.
Falkbuilt is based in Calgary, Canada (MST), we have a top-shelf team of developers to implement a state-of-the-art platform. It is a small, tight, clean-coding group of professionals. This position is open for remote work from the comfort of your own home in any time zone from the Pacific coast of North America east to Europe.
We are looking for a senior web-app developer to take ownership of the frontends of numerous web-apps that we need for our platform solution.
Our Frontend Tech Stack
- Angular 7+
- Expert level experience with most of the listed tech stack.
- Experience working with a UX expert and reproducing pixel-perfect designs.
- Demonstrable experience developing modern UI with perfect UX.
- Demonstrable experience with large UI applications development.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with different UI applications architectures including pluggable UI interfaces.
- An eye for detail (you notice when the fonts don’t match).
- Passionate about delivering professional looking web applications.
- Focused on software quality assurance and test automation.
- Excited about doing real things, like programming for a real factory.
- Ability to develop in multiple technologies with the capacity to pick up new ones as required.
- Excited about writing software used by your co-workers with quick feature turn-around and immediate feedback.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD.
- Experience with desktop UI development.
- Experience in the construction industry, shop drawings, architectural drawings, etc.