What we are looking for
Swimlane is looking for a Sr. Front-end Engineer to join our growing team and work on our core platform.
We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and talent for creating solid, reliable, highly-polished UIs as we pride ourselves on the quality of our highly-interactive UI with its sharp, modern aesthetic.
You will inherit a well-architected, clean and robust codebase built with TypeScript, Angular 7 and SCSS/SASS with a modern interface.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment building version 1.0 products from scratch
- You have a broad understanding of unit, service and integration testing
- You have enthusiasm for creating UI's and a clear understanding of what makes an interface easy to use
- You have a technology-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Web Components and Custom Elements
- Understanding of data visualization concepts and technologies (SVG, D3.js)
- Git Source Control
- Unit and E2E Testing - Cypress.io / Chai / Protractor / Karma / etc.
- Experience building responsive interfaces
- Good sense for building visually appealing products
- Some Node experience
- Experience using RESTful Web Service Architecture
- Experience working in Agile Environments
Please include links to your profiles on any of the following: Github, BitBucket, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Stackoverflow.