SpotMe is the worldwide leader of enterprise engagement platforms with a focus on live events, virtual and hybrid meetings, as well as long-term engagement.
The Covid19 crisis has created a big shift in the way people work, meet and interact with one-another. As a result, we’re seeing a total reset of the industry, and while this is a big change, it is also a fantastic opportunity to transform the way people engage in meetings and events.
In the past months, we have fully embraced this opportunity, and have evolved our platform and apps to match these new needs. Our agility has allowed us to adapt with the fastest possible pace, by continually delivering and deploying new features and innovations.
In parallel, we have also had to adapt the way we work, with a focus on flexibility. Our engineers are now free to decide when they want to work from home, and when they come into our Lausanne or Sofia office. In fact, they can work from anywhere they want.
Do you want to join us in this exciting adventure? Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
- Develop new features for our CMS - SpotMe Backstage as well as for our WebApp.
- Optimise user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting
- Perform complete UI/UX re-design with ease of use, contextual aid in mind
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features
- Participate in brainstorming, specification and design sessions
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex web applications
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution