Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is a security company and Auth0's Security organization is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the Internet safer. The Product Security team mission is to ensure that Auth0 products are as secure as our customers trust them to be. We partner closely with our Engineering and Product teams to embed security into every stage of the product life cycle.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager with a passion for both building and breaking things to solve security problems in partnership with our Engineering teams. You will have a chance to apply your skills and passion to improve the security of our product on a daily basis.
In this role you will:
- Mentor and develop your team of security engineers by supporting their goal setting and career growth.
- Foster a collaborative culture between Security and Product Delivery teams.
- Work in partnership with other engineering and product managers to improve security posture of Auth0 products and systems.
- Work to build defensive controls using early software lifecycle tools and techniques.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in people management and technical leadership roles.
- Significant past experience in security or software engineering.
- Strong understanding of Web application security.
- Familiarity with secure development practices, security testing techniques, and threat modeling.
- Ability to explain complex security issues and their impact to diverse audiences.
Also nice if you have:
- Experience with identity protocols such as OpenID Connect or SAML.
You can learn more about our hiring process here. Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!