Crunch.io, part of the YouGov PLC are looking for a hands-on engineering leader to manage the development of the front-end of our cloud-based analytics platform. We have a talented, fully remote development team that has built a revolutionary tool for analyzing large quantities of survey data. Our motto is "Power made simple".
Crunch have built a revolutionary platform that transforms our customers’ ability to derive insight from market research and survey data. Crunch offers a complete survey data analysis platform that allows market researchers, analysts, and marketers to collaborate in a secure, cloud-based environment, using a simple, intuitive drag-and-drop interface to prepare, analyze, visualize and deliver survey data and analysis.
We are looking for a leader that can drive innovation, quality, and agility in our engineering. You will leverage the latest cloud-computing and open-source technologies. You will manage distributed development teams to realize our technology vision. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial with a proven record building and managing successful software development.
What will I be doing?
- Direct responsibility for developing, managing and inspiring a team of 8-12 remote developers. Be a magnet for technical talent and accelerate the hiring of engineers.
- Work with senior leadership and product management to create a roadmap for the product.
- Allocate resources, set priorities, and manage schedules for a team of teams. Deliver high quality software on time and within budget.
- Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity. Play a leadership role within the company.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Experience managing teams using agile and test-driven development.
- Adaptability, think strategically, yet also be able to “pull your sleeves up “when needed within this start-up environment.
- Strong computer science foundation
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality software on time and within budget
- Expertise building single-page applications.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- B.S. in computer science or related degree. Advanced degree preferred.
Any additional info…
This is a full time, 100% remote position.