Scalable Path is looking for a Frontend Progressive Web App Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client has a web application that allows doctors and other healthcare professionals to record asynchronous interviews about specific health topics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be translating Figma designs into a functional Progressive Web Application (PWA). The client has also written a requirements document describing how the application should function. The app you will be building is focused around social sharing and contact management and is not very large.
After reviewing the designs and understanding the desired functionality, it will be your responsibility to research and recommend a technical approach to which libraries and frameworks should be used. The client is currently interested in using React 16.8 and has explored using the Ionic framework.
Specific PWA requirements include:
- The app must be "bookmarkable" to the user's phone's home screen
- The app must "feel" like it is native as much as possible
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working with CTO / Head of Product. The client can make modifications to the backend APIs to support your frontend development. The client is in the America/Chicago (-05:00) CDT time zone.
- Strong English Communication
- Ability to translate designs in Figma into a functional progressive-web app
- Demonstrated experience building Progressive Web Applications
- CSS (SASS)
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with APIs built in Express
- Good sense of UI/UX
- Ionic Framework
- Experience with social sharing services and APIs
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Approximately 6 weeks if at full time (estimated)