Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Remote Senior Front End Software Engineer
At this position, you will be primarily building React-based widgets for existing data models. Down the road, you will also focus on implementing data models as well. You'll be working with React/React MUI library, as well as occasionally HighCharts.
- At least 3 years of experience working with React.js
- Understanding of how the React component lifecycle works.
- Experience using React Hooks work
- Understanding of React as just another framework, and not a pillar of the universe.
- Understanding the idea of the Observer pattern. Having practical experience of using some of the implementations.
- Strong understanding of the general principles of Object Oriented Programming (encapsulating the complexity, etc.)
We work as a close-knit team, which means that other human beings will need to be able to read your code. Thus, we have the following additional requirements:
- Your code should be as easy to understand as possible. For example, your identifiers should have meaningful names. You must leave comments and notes in your code.
- Styles you write (be it SASS, LESS or CSS) should be as clean as your code is. No useless styles or meaningless selectors.
- Understanding and following the principle of "least surprise" development.
- Ability to work within an Agile Development structure.
The following qualifications are "nice to have" and count for bonus points.
- Experience working with React MUI (v.5 preferred)
- Experience working with HighCharts.
- Experience using Angular.JS or Angular
- Experience using React Context API
- Experience trading
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trendspider-senior-front-end-software-engineer