PrimaryBid is a technology platform that allows everyday investors fair access to public companies raising capital. PrimaryBid always ensures that retail investors transact at the same time and at the same price as institutional investors.
What are we looking for and what’s interesting?
We are looking for a technical QA guru that knows their stuff, is passionate about technology and has a strong sense of ownership.
We are interested in your career development and what you do towards your self-development; your ability to compare and contrast multiple technologies that solve the same problem; and understanding on how you think around problems and technical decisions.
The person in this role would have a deep understanding on testing best practices around: server, web and app development.
Technical things you should know, be familiar with or have an interest on
You will be expected to drive forward the test development and bring in best practices where required.
- Work as part of a collaborative team to ensure quality is at the heart of the delivery process
- Improve test coverage in various layers and tiers including client side, server side and APIs
- Identify and test functional edge cases outside of expected workflow
- Perform manual testing while identifying opportunities for automation
- Drive quality process improvements within the QA and beyond
- Implement test automation framework for APIs, web and mobile applications
- Design, develop and maintain automation test scripts
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- 3+ years experience in test automation
- Experience in testing web, mobile apps and web services
•Proven experience in developing test frameworks from scratch
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD
- Experience in testing complex web applications preferably in finance industry
- Possess an agile mind-set, comfortable to adapt to constant changes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability and testability
Experience in the following(most not all) technology:
- Cucumber, Gherkin
- Selenium WebDriver, WebdriverIO, Appium
- CI/CD/Continuous testing
- BitBucket, Git
- Performance/Stress testing