Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full Stack Laravel/React Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is building a tool for the Clinical Trial industry that helps them recruit, qualify, schedule, and manage clinical trial participants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be helping to build a web application that manages the intake and onboarding of new users/patients (includes a dynamic questionnaire with multiple user journeys, video conferencing with a doctor, and scheduling with multiple facility sites). Additionally, you will be building a CRM/Management dashboard with multiple user personas/permissions to manage different users/patients throughout their patient journey.
One key area that the client needs help with is setting up their CI/CD pipeline. You will be setting up a CI/CD pipeline using AWS and other tools (testing libraries, etc.) and feel comfortable recommending and implementing a solution.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the Head of Product and working with one other developer on this project. More developers may join the project later. There is also a designer involved in the project who will be providing wireframes and final designs. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT time zone.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- PHP (Laravel)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience setting up hosting and deployment on AWS (DevOps)
- Comfort with scrappy startup environments
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Comfort integrating with various APIs, such as Twilio video integration.
- Ability to give technical guidance/advice on what tools and architectural decisions to make based on requirements.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Establish best practices for eventually attaining SOC 2 / HiTrust and other similar security attestations.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: