Headquarters: Grand Rapids/Boulder
You will work closely with the core product team to help with implementations and platform development of our products:
- Build highly visual and interactive product configurators and customizers;
- Work with clients and designers to create guided shopping experiences — quizzes and product recommenders;
- Help improving our products UX.
At Drive Commerce, we support global retailers with guided shopping, product audit, and custom product software solutions. Drive Commerce is a team of eCommerce professionals leveraging their experience in solving complicated problems for global retailers into easy-to-use, SaaS products that drive sales, increase customer satisfaction, and integrate seamlessly into your current platform. Our goal is to build tools that decrease time to market, automate the mundane, and increase consistency and repeatability.
- A passion for UX and interaction design;
- Hand-on experience with VueJS and Vuex;
- Familiar with accessibility requirements;
- Located in the US, any timezone.
Great to have
Scope and terms
Direct engagement, no sub-contracts or agencies please;
Competitive compensation (depending on experience);
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org