Note: Due to the high volume of incoming applications we direct all the candidates to apply through a Google Form. You need to a Google account in order to apply for now. We apologise for this inconvenience and we will change the process to a more generic solution as soon as possible. We suggest you to sign up for a throwaway Google account if you do not have one.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack TypeScript developer to build web frontend and backend systems for FirstBlood gaming and eSports community. We appreciate how can work independently, have experience of remote working and communicate themselves clearly. We hope working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team and designers.
What we expect
- Minimum of four years of software development experience is required
- Experience developing REST API based backend services
- Familiarity with writing tests, end-to-end testing and continuous integration
- Prior experience in Angular or NestJS beneficial
- Prior experience using UNIX shell and Docker is beneficial
- If you play competitive video or mobile games, like PUBG or Free Fire, it is a big plus
- You will be responsible for your own equipment, and you need to bring your own devices like a laptop
- Working during the Europen business hours required (10am - 6pm)
You will be
- Shipping features on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product managers, designer and other engineers
The hiring process consists of
- A form asking your details and a salary requirement
- Reviewing your CV
- You will be partially ranked based on your activity on Github, StackOverflow, LinkedIn and other developer forums
- A development exercise to complete a feature in Angular / Nest.js application
- An interview on Google Hangout video call after the exercise is complete
- We will make a decision based 6-8 shortlisted candidates
We invite you to a development exercise and interview based on the profiles you fill with us.