You will be joining a high caliber group of developers, designers and research specialists. A team entrusted with the research and development of the latest technologies, the coolest gadgets and most engaging UI's. A team that is committed to solving some of the biggest software challenges, tackle some of the most advanced concepts and who are willing to laugh, learn, love and enjoy the experience along the way.
You will be expected work in an agile (SCRUM) environment and collaborate with a distributed and multinational team (in the US, Italy, and beyond). This a fully remote development position. You'll have the opportunity to work on developing the next generation of Entando's platform and delivering on an entirely new technology stack.
If you are an enthusiastic, intelligent, technology driven, rigorous, team oriented, agile-ready, open source loving, coffee lover... we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years development experience
- Experience with React or other ES2016 framework
- Experience with SASS and Redux
- Experience developing and delivering web applications
- Experience with responsive web design techniques / mobile first approach
- Experience with webpack
- Comfortable with distributed version control (Git and Github)
- Comfortable with Maven
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills
We’ll be especially impressed if you have
- Experience with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with Scrum and Agile practices, automated testing, continuous integration builds
- Experience with SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, other RDBMS)
- Experience with containers and containerizing node applications (Docker or other)
- Knowledge of UX design best practices
- Knowledge of web accessibility best practices
- Knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Node.js