US CITIZENS ONLY
Contractor position with possible option to come on as an employee after a 90 day period.
Duration: Approximately 3 months with opiton to come on full time.
Hours Requirement: 20 hours minimum / 40 hours maximum
Pay: $85 per hour
- The client is building a compliance dashboard app for the automation of IT security procedures. The application feeds from the Forescout API (Security/Compliance platform).
- The application gathers vulnerability information and summarizes it using the type of device the vulnerability is on. The application also requires user input/configuration to answer Qualitative questions that are not machine-determinable.
- The application is written using Nuxt.JS / Vue.JS and is wrapped in an Electron container for running on a user's desktop.
- It will have a web server component (still to be developed) to maintain historical trends and other data using an Elasticsearch backend
- Staging environment exists.
Tasks and Deliverables:
- The underpinnings of the app have already been developed, now it is a lot of tweaking, bug fixing, and feature development to meet all the needs.
- Document-based data stores (Elasticsearch).
- Be comfortable working with large datasets (1 million+ JSON documents).
- Experience with Forescout’s API
- Backend: Node.js
- Storage: Elasticsearch
- Infrastructure: Local server
- APIs: Forescout API, Elasticsearch API
- Very interesting product in the IT's Security/Compliance space.
- Opportunity to work with Forescout if you haven't yet!