Minimum Required Skills:
SaaS, API, JSON
If you are a Technical Product Manager with Data Analytics experience, please read on!
We are a very successful SaaS company that has an immediate need for a Technical Product Manager with a heavy Data Analytics background to join our growing team!
*Please note this is a remote opportunity*
What You Will Be Doing
- Product Manager for a feature team consisting of 4-8 software engineers, QA, and design
- Create new data analytics products and features
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality
- Facilitate and work in a kanban (agile) environment with daily stand-ups, weekly grooming and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery
- Dig into details and figure things out from detailed business logic to a high level technical perspective
- Turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all groups in the organization over the entire product development lifecycle from requirements gathering to release to rollout training
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs of product management experience in a technology driven company (preferably SaaS)
- Track record of launching Data Analytics products on a SaaS platform (with a large number of customers)
- 3+ yrs experience working with software engineering teams to build product
- 3+ yrs SQL and Big Data Analytics
- Data Tools: Tableau, D3, Highcharts, Looker desired
- Business Intelligence Pipelines and Data Warehousing Solutions
- Matillion, Redshift, Hadoop, Snowflake, BigQuery, Kafka
- Experience owning and delivering high-impact software products
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- Some light programming experience or general technical aptitude
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Remote Culture (Work From Anywhere)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 100% Benefits Coverage (Including Family)
- Health & Wellness StipendsSo, if you are a Technical Product Manager with Data Analytics experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, ====s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.