Orum connects sales teams to their target prospects efficiently, helping them sell to their ideal customers. Using Orum's parallel dialer, sales reps can dial multiple numbers at once, and Orum's speech recognition will automatically recognize and connect reps with humans that pick up. This leads to consistent conversations, faster training, and more meetings booked.
We're a small, fully remote team that bootstrapped to almost $1M ARR in two years. Our business is young but growing quickly, and customers use our product daily (~10,000 calls/day).
This role is ideal if you like to work across the stack to make a big impact on a small team. You'll be in charge of building and owning features end-to-end, from conception to implementation to feedback/iteration. Examples include routing calls through our event-based SIP softswitch, displaying real-time call information in our UI over WebSockets, or processing streaming audio for speech recognition.
What we would love to see:
- At least 2 years of full-time, full-stack engineering experience
- Past work that shows comfort with both back-end and front-end
- Familiarity with our stack: TypeScript, Node.js, React and PostgreSQL
- You like working closely with product/sales to drive customer success
- You’re not afraid to say “I don’t know” and proactively learn new things
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.