Headquarters: Delray Beach, FL
We’re looking for a React Architect or Team Lead that would like to work on products ranging from cutting-edge FinTech and Crypto to traditional Food and Beverage industries and everything in between, depending on their own preferences. Even though it's a contracting position, the vast majority of developers that finish a project with us simply move to another one, and many stay with us for several years.
If you’re curious why we have such a high contractor retention rate, you should read the About G2i section below. You won't regret it.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English - clear communication is required, perfect grammar is not.
- Willingness to complete a 3-4 hour code challenge - test once and never again
- 32-40 hours per week of availability
- Architect/Team Lead level (10+ years of professional experience)
- 5+ year of professional experience with React and/or React Native
Nice-to-haves (but really just optional):
- Team Management Experience (for Team Lead)
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Experience with web deployment tooling and processes
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are comfortable working remote — We are a 100% remote first company and have been since 2016.
- You value work life balance — We want you to enjoy your life outside of work and be able to prioritize your physical/mental health. Our leadership models this behavior, it's not just lip service.
- You want to work for the company that’s leading the charge towards better work environments with the Developer Health movement.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/g2i-inc-react-architect-team-lead-1