Headquarters: Wilmington, Deleware
Documo builds document software solutions that help businesses streamline document processes. We make working with documents easy, more secure, and friendly towards our planet. We're looking to add a Full Stack Web Developer to our Engineering team. This person will help us continue to build world-class products that our user base loves.
We are a fully distributed team so this is a work from home/anywhere position. Please include your Github/Gitlab profile and salary requirement upon submission
Our technical stack includes:
- Angular (newest)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes Engine
Must possess proficiency in the above stack or at least most of it. Please be ready to share code examples and prior work.
A plus to have
- Familiarity working with documents in a browser environment (manipulation of PDFs, .doc formats etc)
- Project management experience
*Note: As a fully distributed company, we are open to hiring anywhere, however, the work hours for this position are during USA business hours
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small distributed team that love what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
We encourage you to apply
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: https://documo.breezy.hr/p/12df57115c8b-full-stack-web-developer-angular-nodejs-mysql-google-cloud-platform?source=weworkremotely