Conducto enables developers and data scientists to write, execute, visualize, and debug pipelines. We strive to empower users to go from pipeline idea to massively scalable and easily debugged execution with minimal friction. Conducto works equally well for quick exploratory data science research pipelines and mission-critical production devops pipelines. It scales seamlessly from a handful of tasks to millions. Almost every developer and data scientist needs to create pipelines, and we believe that no currently available tool solves that problem as generally or elegantly as Conducto.
Prior to forming Conducto, we spent 10 years building the software that powered one of the most successful algorithmic trading teams in the world. We were really really good. We succeeded because we built a team of technically strong, driven generalists who were excited to solve challenging problems. We have re-created that dynamic with our core team at Conducto, and are excited to grow the team.
Our team is currently spread across the United States, from the East Coast to Hawai`i, and we have been an all-remote company since we started.
If you are excited to:
- work with a team of solid and driven generalists
- build a highly available web app with non-trivial cloud infrastructure
- find the balance between building beautiful abstractions and actually deliver a product
- join a fast-growing and exciting startup
then we encourage you to apply to join us.
Skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience building beautiful web apps
- UI/UX implementation
- UI testing, cross-browser compatibility, and performance tuning
- Unit test framework experience, particularly Jest and Cypress
- Appreciates balance between writing elegant code and actually delivering a product
- UI/UX design experience a plus
- Knowledge of REST, Push API, and websockets
We don't care where you went to school or what companies you have worked at. We aren't impressed by big names and buzzwords. We care about finding people who are great developers, are passionate to build this company, and will lean-in to a warm and collaborative company culture. We hope you will be a good match for the team.
We have to be very selective, as we do not have the bandwidth to interview many candidates. So, if you apply and your resume and cover letter pass our initial review, we will invite you to take an online coding challenge. We will be interviewing a small number of candidates based on the results of that challenge.