UpStack is a community of fiercely talented freelance developers working remotely for cutting-edge startups. Our focus is working with top-quality clients, placing candidates like you on teams building ground-breaking projects.
Headquartered in New York City, UpStack has offices in Los Angeles with development hubs located internationally. Our community of freelance developers works from anywhere with reliable WiFi: home, shared co-working spaces, or even from the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers to design great user experiences and build innovative applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- Deep understanding of React.JS framework
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
Benefits when working with Upstack:
- starter pack: Upstack swag (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby);
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;
We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.