PLEASE include a short note as to why you are a fit for this great opportunity.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and design to develop UI/UX for Timescale's managed cloud service
- Collaborate with developers, PMs, and other team members to execute on product work
- Strong self-driven execution, ownership, and delivery
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of front-end development work
- Cares about smallest details of look & feel, user flows, and UI/UX
- Experience with React or one modern JS Framework
- Experience working on an Enterprise SaaS offering and developing API services
- Experience with git workflow and automated testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Preference for some experience using relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference for prior remote experience
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time Series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IOT, complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.
TimescaleThe team is based in New York City (HQ) and Stockholm, and is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures.